New Guy

DMAN

Apr 12, 2004
New Guy With Some Qs

Hello All,

Let me start out by saying you guys have a great site here, very informative and the folks here seem cool. I am in the process of looking into buying a Cobra. I am stuck on whether to buy used or new. I have been reading there are some 03 Cobras out there that are fairly priced. Which brings me to my first question. What would be a fair price on a new 03 Cobra? I know the MSRP is $35,485 from what I have been seeing. I would like to buy new if I can get one under $30k. I then can get some incentives from Ford, such as low financing, money back, ect. Would you be able to get a better deal if I were to go out of state? Where did you all get yours from? Any help for the new guy would be much appreciated. Once again you guys have a kick ass site! :biggthump

Daniel

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Yeah, I bought mine used last November. Mint condition, garage kept, 100% stock, 3600 miles, and tranferable 6yr/60000 mile extended warranty (which I will probably void anyways ;) ), for 27k. The deals are a little better now than they were a few months ago, but I have no regrets.

Welcome to the site, and good luck with your search!

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
You do need to look around, and yes you may be able to get a better deal out of states. I can tell you I got mine for a hair off of invoice in July of last year and then about 6 months later there was rebates attached... this that, and you could get a 10th Anniv. for what I paid for the coupe.

There are a few on here who got great deals with modifications, but you have too look. Check out svtperformance for used ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info