300th post.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Flatliner said:
Welcome to the club, now like Hank says RECRUIT!!!

We need some business cards or something to stick under people's windshield wipers.

I saw a sonic blue vert the other day parked in between two blue 350Z's (wish I had my camera). I wanted to let the person know about our group, but I have no "brochures".

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Apr 1, 2004
nytebyte said:
We need some business cards or something to stick under people's windshield wipers.

I saw a sonic blue vert the other day parked in between two blue 350Z's (wish I had my camera). I wanted to let the person know about our group, but I have no "brochures".

That's a good idea! Flatliner has something he puts on Cobra's he finds. Maybe that is something he would be willing to share with others?? :hail:

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
I can't remember where I read about it, but has anyone heard of these guys who take pics of ricers and leave them a note to check out their website? It was like ricedout.com or something where they bash the hell out of ricers. It was hilarious but a similar idea.

We could get something a little more tasteful than 'you've been riced' like nice car check out our site thanks.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
if I get a chance I will try and design something being a flyer or whatever :dunno: , then we can put it up for everyone to print out?
Til we decide on the business cards?

On my SVTOA Cards, I am thinking about putting this web address as well...
2 birds with one stone (I am going to send them here anyways :headbang: )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info