All Hail Billetflow!!!!

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Robertson Racin said:
How much more money would be needed for the second day??? :dunno: I'm tring to work out a little help... if not anything, maybe some good deals...
As of right now, we've got $2250 with Dougs money. Only 18-23 people have paid though. I figure we'll snag another $700-1100 from people depending on how many show. So that would leave us $1000-1400 short to just SQUEEZE BY.

Rick at Anderson wants to give us some $$$, and mentioned $500 if he cant be there and $1000 if he can make it. Then we still have Jim D'Amore and Jim Bell to talk to. Rich Juliano said that I could trust that they'd throw down....but Im not going to make any assumptions.

Id really like to be at $4000+ before the event happens and $5000+ after people pay at the gate. I dont want to go for two days If Im not at those numbers.

Robertson Racin

Regular
Mar 2, 2004
You know I have that account with Tire Rack, I would like, on behalf of ChicagoSVT. com, if its ok with Cobra_Jack, to offer anyone on this board my cost on anything from Tire Rack. The catch is, my account is a COD account, so I would need peoples money upfront on orders, and everything ships to Lafayette, but I would be willing to drive 1/2 way to deliver the orders... Also, anyone that orders, I would like (on behalf of ChicagoSVT) them to donate at LEAST $10 for the event... What do you think????

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info