mustang showcase on horsepower now

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
you didn't miss much

The vortech they slapped on the 96 gt vert only made 284 with a baseline stock dyno at a non-neck-snapping 204 hp. Nice increase but, in my opinion, not worth 8hours of work and over $3000. They should've used a stock 96 4 valve. But I'm not a producer, yet.

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
funny sh!t

While watching TRUCKS on Spike, I heard the host say something that bears repeating, although it may reveal my maturity level. While hoisting an engine into a truck on the show the host comments: "Don't worry once its over [the truck], you can let go-it's not gonna free-wheel back and drop a load on ya." I thought it was funny, especially out of context.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
The vortech they slapped on the 96 gt vert only made 284 with a baseline stock dyno at a non-neck-snapping 204 hp. Nice increase but, in my opinion, not worth 8hours of work and over $3000. They should've used a stock 96 4 valve. But I'm not a producer, yet.
Yup, they need to do I PI Head swap on that thing to see some decent numbers. Until then....its a slow ass POS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info