Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Director Michael Bay, the master of robogasmic disaster, announced yesterday Transformers 3 just started pre-production and this next installment in his three-part GM commercial is coming July 1st, 2011. Megan Fox has already signed on for the TF3 project, and hopefully Shia LaBeouf will make the scene too. Bay is already meeting with Hasbro to discuss new characters, so we'd expect a few new transforming automobiles to show up as well.

in for more racist robots!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:rofl:

October 13, 2009 - The rumor mill claims that a major character will be killed off in Transformers 3.

According to Pop Crunch (via In Touch Weekly magazine), director Michael Bay wants to kill off female lead Mikaela Banes (played by Megan Fox) in the next installment, which is slated for a summer 2011 release. Bay reportedly wants Fox's character written "out of the series in a gory death scene in the first few frames of Transformers 3 and (replace) with another gorgeous young actress."

The magazine's purported source claims "'Michael's pretty much discovered Megan and now he's very quietly looking for her replacement. ... He hasn't decided if he's going to kill her off in the next movie, but he just wants to be prepared.'"

According to Digital Spy, however, Fox's reps have called the report untrue.

Bay and Fox engaged in an infamous war of words this summer during the promotion of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, with the actress even comparing her director to Hitler at one point.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
bale is signed on for 3 i think. nolan hasnt signed on for a 3rd yet. i have a feeling he doesnt think he can top dark knight and doesnt want to ruin the previous 2 w/ a subpar 3rd...plus i think ledger was written in for a 3rd movie.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info