Beer Saves Man's Life

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Is there anything beer can't do? Two delivery drivers saw a man ready to jump from an overpass and offered him a beer to come and talk with them. Guy decided the beer was a better idea than jumping down into traffic.

“I thought about Denzel Washington when he's acting as a cop in movies. I said, 'Well, I gotta keep this guy entertained somehow because if I wait for police, this thing may be over,'” Anderson told the station.

Gabel said he had a feeling the man was intimidated by white cops, so he and his partner hatched an idea: Anderson offered the man a drink, and rushed back to the beer truck to grab a 12-pack to lure him to safety.

“I felt relieved. I didn't plan on saving anybody, but I knew when I saw him standing there I wasn't going to leave until he came off,” Anderson said.

Police praised the quick-thinking duo for helping talk the man down.

“The really good thing is the [delivery driver] saw what was going on, recognized a person in crisis and realized he could make a difference for him by stopping and talking,” St. Paul Police Sgt. Mike Ernster said.

Videos in link.

Minnesota beer delivery men credited with saving man's life | Fox News

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
As always, I have the perfect meme for this;

boobs-and-beer-the-things-that-make-life-worth-living-6403297.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info