LifeLock.com

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
I have had it for a few years now.

LaSalle Bank 'lost' about 4,000,000 mortgages once upon a time. Mine was one of them.

Lifelock keeps me posted as to activity regarding my financial business. I often get reports when I'm out of the country asking me to verify transactions, so I know they are watching.

Recently got a home equity loan. Inbox lit up for a few days.

Peace of mind.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
I got it. Heard of too many incidents around the same time and had been thinking about it. Yes, you can freeze your credit, but there are other things LifeLock does. We got our kids covered as well. It’s cheap to add them. If someone got ahold of their info while they’re young it could be years before we found out and trying to undo that would be a mess.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
If something does happen while having them I’ve got them in my corner to help get me out. Without it I’m trying to undo it on my own and have no clue where to begin with that. I looked at it as if I had the money I have in the bank sitting in my house I would have something to protect it. No difference, I have insurance on my cars and that’s a lot easier to replace than if someone gets all my info and takes out a shit load of loans and I’m on the hook for them until I get it sorted out.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
After having my bank account cleaned out, some drug addict fucks in Florida buying computers, my 3yo daughters account cleaned out etc; I had enough.

I went with identity guard and haven’t had a problem sense. My accounts/credit was getting fucked with at least once or twice a year before this. Chase was always great with straightening everything out though. Matter of fact, they cleaned my account while my wife and I were on the tcg tour and we had to use cash to get gas lmao.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info