Fans of Ralphie May

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Hey guys. Ralphie’s widow has been putting together this documentary for a couple years. It started as a weightloss adventure but obviously took some different turns with the divorce and his death this past October. I know we have some Ralphie fans here so if you’re interested in seeing some new material or the documentary this is how you can help make that happen. This is the official page put up by his widow.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/love-you-ralphie-standup-comedy-special#/

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Hey guys. Ralphie’s widow has been putting together this documentary for a couple years. It started as a weightloss adventure but obviously took some different turns with the divorce and his death this past October. I know we have some Ralphie fans here so if you’re interested in seeing some new material or the documentary this is how you can help make that happen. This is the official page put up by his widow.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/love-you-ralphie-standup-comedy-special#/

Definitely interested in the material and it being made. That being said. I would prefer if proceeds went to trust fund for the kids. His wife who he had filled for divorce from already got all of his estate and wants more?

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Lahna Turner: How I Lost 500 Pounds (guest post)

Before we go further, if you’re reading this looking for life-changing diet tips, I can’t help you. The 500 pounds I refer to in the title of this article is my ex-husband, standup comic Ralphie May, who you may know from Last Comic Standing or his many comedy specials like Unruly and Too Big To Ignore.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I was debating how much I should elaborate when I posted this because I thought a question like that would come up and that's fair given how Lahna has been portrayed in the tabloids. I didn't elaborate because I'm not sure how to defend her without citing things that might not be in the public domain.

This much I can say... Things aren't probably as you think they are. A year ago Lahna was driving a big Mercedes SUV. Now she's driving a Chevy Volt, a purchase yours truly brokered. I see her and the kids daily and she is busting her ass to make sure the kids are happy and healthy. So while I wouldn't blame you or anyone else for making some assumptions, I'd just tell you that they're probably wrong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list