Buy a New Phone Now or Wait for This?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvfyNhvw1GY

Foldable phone that turns into a tablet? Great idea for people who want to watch movies or professionals who want to show customers internet info in a format that's easier to see than on a regular cell phone.

This product has been in development by Samsung for over 7 years. It has been promised on multiple occasions only to have the phone not show up. Now, sources are saying 2019. They are also saying close to $2K which is a bit insane.

Anybody have more info on these or opinions on getting an S9 now or waiting another year to get one of these? They may not even come out next year and, if they do, they will be first generation of something brand new which probably means bugs.

maxresdefault-271.jpg

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
Get yourself a new phone now, while I have no doubts Samsung will deliver on this or a variant of it. I would expect some delays and of course some issues when they are first released so your looking at least 12-18months. Plenty of time to get a new phone now and be ready for the upgrade when this is available.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info