May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Fucking idiots.

Tho this video is pretty :rofl:

https://youtu.be/xWMLeLDD8yM

https://youtu.be/Xf5dKmriDHc

OSTON (CBS) – A trooper shot and wounded a Randolph man and five people were arrested after a chaotic scene involving dozens of people riding off-road bikes and all-terrain-vehicles dangerously on Interstate 93, state police said. Exit 18 on Interstate-93 southbound near Albany Street was closed for several hours Saturday night after the police-involved shooting. The shooting and arrests occurred as authorities were responding to numerous 911 calls from motorists and witnesses reporting a large group of masked riders recklessly doing “wheelies” across the city and causing traffic dangers, state police said.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
These knuckleheads didn't really think ahead on what might happen if they get surrounded by police and a three foot barrier. Sure, some of the guys on bikes are able to get over them with some effort. But I don't think the average guy can lift an ATV over that barrier. Don't they weight in excess of 300-400lbs?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
These knuckleheads didn't really think ahead on what might happen if they get surrounded by police and a three foot barrier. Sure, some of the guys on bikes are able to get over them with some effort. But I don't think the average guy can lift an ATV over that barrier. Don't they weight in excess of 300-400lbs?

Oh man, your adrenaline will lift your quad when your running for sure. I can manhandle mine so I imagine someone half my size would have a little issue

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Oh man, your adrenaline will lift your quad when your running for sure. I can manhandle mine so I imagine someone half my size would have a little issue

Idk why but this post is totally turning me on.

Anyone ever see the guys from NY riding dirt bikes and quads in Manhattan running from cops everywhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info