Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
More like the worlds most adorable, amirite?

pXeXcid.gif

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
looking at my vid i guess my guy there was an older brother. he's at the end of the clip and is a 100% genetic african wild cat which there are not a lot of. although he's not spotted and is larger than these lil cute ones. he was a badass and sometimes staff would go in and find he had even killed snakes in there.

pretty glad i never encountered a snakey alive or dead on this project. here's me giving catnip to some servals and the african wild cat though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di4ZA9GknBM

they wouldn't let me try it with the cheetahs, although cheetah's sense of smell is pretty poor as their noses evolved simply to be maximum o2 intake machines. they could still eat it though, and apparently smell and consumption have different effects.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I would love to have a F1 Savanah. Closest we can get to a Serval in IL without some kind of exotic license.

Love those big ears.

Wouldn't mind a Bobcat either. Wouldn't want to piss one off though.

they (savannahs) are a problem in africa (not so much here) as being able to mate with domestic cats or servals means genetically the pool of 100% servals shrinks if they get released in the wild. which is the problem with that african cat too, that guy's population is really low as a result of that.

the servals always hissed at me, eventually i figured that was just there way of talking to me though. i'd go in the enclosure, the more active one would hiss at me, then i'd start petting him and he'd be happy as could be.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info