Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
I parked on the streets outside the UC about 6-7 blocks from the arena for free and I would never do it again. So many shady ass dudes hanging in alleys and scoping out all the decent cars on the walk back.

I generally just suck it up and pay to park at the UC. Close, and fenced in so the natives can't scope out cars.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
this. the uber driver that took me home this morning from o'hare just told me about his carjacking attempt in March, said the police didn't do shit so he went to the news. He assumed I didn't believe him so he played this on his windshield mounted phone on the way home.

Uber driver fights off 2 men attempting to carjack him in South Loop | abc7chicago.com

This shit happens every day in this area. y’all suburbanites don’t know what’s up. There’s 3-4 carjackings or armed mugging every week in my neighborhood alone. I’m just north of the UC.

And to answer [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] question, closer is better. The lots on Damen just south of Madison. It’s busy getting out of anywhere.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Z0wVjl2.png

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I always try to get in early and get Lot C (which is on the north side of Madison across from the Madison street entrance), or the lot on the south side of the UC bordered by Adams St.

Although, this was the best parking I've ever scored there... It was after ACL surgery and I had my handicapped placard. :D This was for a playoff game between the Hawks and the Minnnneeeeesoootorrr Wild.

yk5S0Yi.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I used to say this shit back in the day when I was young and stupid. Now I'm just stupid.

But we had a couple friends who lived in Old Town, that we'd hit up the bars and clubs on division street with. Back in the day, Cabrini-Green luxury suites were just to the south/west.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info