Wisconsin Man Locked in Beer Cooler Overnight

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
No quality beer in Wisconsin?

MARSHFIELD, Wis. — A 38-year-old Wisconsin man who got locked in a convenience store's beer cooler overnight didn't despair: He decided to enjoy the experience, according to police.

The man, whose name was not released, told police that he went to a Kwik Trip here to buy some beer but became trapped inside the walk-in cooler when it was locked at about 11:50 p.m. Tuesday, according to a police report. Rather than bang on the glass door to be let out, he warmed up to the idea of staying inside — where temperatures hover around 32 degrees — all night to sample the merchandise.

When they opened the door, he left the store without paying for what he drank: An 18-ounce bottle of beer and three cans of malt liquor. He also fell over a stack of 30-can beer packs, breaking three cases open.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/27/trapped-beer-cooler/806053001/

636447000067566216-102717beer-cave-pr-newswire.jpg

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
1. ... and he didn't die?
2. ... and he didn't sue?!
3. What a lightweight.
4. That's how I want to go.

i read somewhere he was only in there from midnight to 6am. so 6 hours at 32*. youd be really chilly but thats about it, pending what cloths you had on.

he had every chace to get out, just had to knowck on the door. store was open 24 hours. beer cooled gets locked at midnight. at 6 am people saw him in there and they let him out. :rofl:

3 cans of malt liquer, and an 18oz, kinda the equilivent to 8 miller lites roughly. meh.

you want to die alone in a beer cooler..... you need to get out more. comming form the guy that does not get out at all :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info