Parking for today's Cubs game

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Another option but your doing so at your own risk.
Illinois Masonic Hospital public parking garage, less than $20 and about a mile walk.
I have parked there and friends of mine have parked there and not been towed.
But if you exit your car looking like "Cubs Superfan" good chance they will say something.

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
I have a hookup, but will be using it as I'm going today as well.
Where you sitting?

Park for free at Irving and Rockwell and take the free shuttle
Or look for a meter on Southport, download the app and pay from your phone when your running out of time.
219 how long does the shuttle usually take? I'm impatient but it's going to save me 60 bucks..

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Another option but your doing so at your own risk.
Illinois Masonic Hospital public parking garage, less than $20 and about a mile walk.
I have parked there and friends of mine have parked there and not been towed.
But if you exit your car looking like "Cubs Superfan" good chance they will say something.

I've done this multiple times. It's a nice parking garage and you avoid all the Wrigley traffic. You can either walk from there if it's nice or just grab an Uber/Lyft. It's cheaper than parking anywhere close to Wrigley.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
219 how long does the shuttle usually take? I'm impatient but it's going to save me 60 bucks..

It’s only like 3 miles away so it all depends what time you get there. Closer to game time probably = more traffic. I have been on the bus where it was only 15- 20 min and have been on it where it took 30-40 min.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info