So this rapper is trying to raise 100 million to prove the Earth is flat

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
flat-earth.jpg

How cool would it be though if there was an edge to the earth!?! It would be quite the spectacle to see the galaxy from the edge of the world.

Though in reality, he's probably just scamming people out of money.

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
in for comments

Jeff GT
1 hour ago
BoB I think you are on to something. They are all lying to us.. Even we can't trust our lying eyes. We look at the Sun, moon and all the other planets and they look round. I called my friends in Australia and China and they said it was dark. It is all a lie. At night to protect us they close the Gigantic Blast doors to protect us so we can sleep. Good luck and don't trust your eyes,

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Didn't a group of kids get a high elevation balloon and a GoPro to see the curvature of earth? I don't think you need a million dollars to see it is round.

But I guess if you can blow through 100 million traveling the world and living it up, as well as "trying" to disprove it, then maybe it's ok. :picard:
They will say the earth looks circular only because the round lense distorts the image.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Didn't a group of kids get a high elevation balloon and a GoPro to see the curvature of earth? I don't think you need a million dollars to see it is round.

But I guess if you can blow through 100 million traveling the world and living it up, as well as "trying" to disprove it, then maybe it's ok. :picard:

Not to mention the Red Bull guy that jumped from 130K feet or whatever it was.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

Wow! And these people can vote and procreate.

That's the scariest thought ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly why this country became a laughing stock, liberal leech majority!!!!!
The hard working contributing members of society only have the kids they can take care of them self.
They don't beg the tax payers for free housing, free food stamps, free obama phone, free medical, free transportation etc etc.
The liberal leeches have as many as they can get a check for, and teach them how to abuse the system, generation after generation!!!!

The country is closer to it's collapse, then it's founding :(
It's despicable, and a damn shame!!!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info