What Coffee Do You Brew?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Latest purchases

Krema is a local coffee shop in downtown Plainfield. Good coffee and breakfast sandwiches

1648939196760.jpeg

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Nothing special.

Cafe Bustelo for my daily drip coffee.

I’ll make a latte with my moka pot once in a while, usually some lavazza beans.

I used to be more adventurous about it, coffee is 80% of the time just a caffeine source for me.

I took a trip to Kauai two years ago and bought a ton of coffee at kauai coffee. It was amazing.

Also used to live down the street from Dark Matter in the city. Their stuff is all fantastic.

Reactions: Bru and DanJ

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Honestly, I'll try different brands and blends when I go to the store. Anything from Starbucks seasonal blends, to Folgers 1850 and even local companies. I still use different brewing methods (French press, coffee machine, over the stove, ect).

On another note, I've been drinking a lot more tea as well. My wife and I have the Ninja coffee maker that has a separate water line for hot water. So we usually have a couple cups of tea towards the evening.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Weekday coffee is Nespresso and Vertuo coffee capsules, and we rotate brews regularly to keep it fresh. On the weekend I keep Intelligentsia house blend around to brew in the French press. Starbucks, I like the Americano blonde - less harsh than their regular roast. And to treat I go to Sparrow in Downtown Naperville. It’s the closest thing out here to La Colombe that we were spoiled to live nearby in the city.

rocco

Addict
Jan 19, 2012
Aurora, IL
Weekday coffee is Nespresso and Vertuo coffee capsules, and we rotate brews regularly to keep it fresh. On the weekend I keep Intelligentsia house blend around to brew in the French press. Starbucks, I like the Americano blonde - less harsh than their regular roast. And to treat I go to Sparrow in Downtown Naperville. It’s the closest thing out here to La Colombe that we were spoiled to live nearby in the city.
How do you like that Nespresso?

Thread Info