Starbucks Verismo Espresso Pods VS. ????????

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
We drink a lot of coffee, not excessive, but doubles, sometimes more than one a day. We have a Starbucks Verismo machine and the pods are about $1 per pod. We've been doing this for years and it is fine, but I started wondering what others do.

At $1 per pod we're close to $5 a day, it isn't horrible, but I know there are cheaper options. I sometimes find these on sale on Ebay or other sites and they come out to $0.65 a day or so.

I know we're not the only old fuckers who drink a lot of coffee, what do you guys do? I'm fine with the expense if a different machine if we're saving in the long run. These Verismo machines aren't the most reliable anyway.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I like the k cup taste. I think it tastes close to what I buy at Dunkin Donuts fresh from them. I drink my coffee black, maybe that makes a difference...I don't know.

I'm no snob though, and also drink Miller Lite instead of (insert hipster microbrew here)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info