Real Name
Mike
ZXMustang carrying IL on his back.

WXxzNbK.png

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Is there nothing to buy in Minnesota or everything to buy?

i detest the MN/WI graphics that compare both and attribute positive things in MN to recently implemented if not even implemented at all progressive favored policies. "6% gdp growth, because they started spending $50 more per student last year. meanwhile WI which is exactly the same, because it's a neighbor, has an evil republican governor and shit growth. yaaayyyyy we're so right!!"

back in reality

MN is not WI as they are made up of very different economies. i know a lot of this first hand from trying to sell high ticket items in both states for the last few year, and spending most of my time in MN even though i can get to WI much more easily.

MN has a lot of things going for it, including some ways to distribute taxes i would say are fair and intelligent to do as well. but a couple more recent things you can attribute to it having a strong economy are 1. it's the home of many a health care company, which is an industry that is generally growing every which way, and 2. from a tech perspective it's a relatively hot place to be as well (in part related to #1). both major differences from WI by the way, that go a long way already in explaining where those stupid memes fail.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info