Motorcycle flips off a cliff on video!

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I had a buddy do that on Palomar Mountain, he didn't have such a nice fall. Crushed a couple vertebrae in his neck, broke a bunch of other shit.... Between that and my other buddy who got his head run over (in his helmet) on I-8, I didn't need to see any more to decide maybe I was a bit too much of a pussy to ride sport bikes anymore.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
That dude got LUCKY. Bad things happen when you ride outside your skill level, especially surrounded by distractions and hazards (rocks, cars, cliffs etc)

THIS!!! Riding past your skill level or distracted. He was very lucky.

I do tend to push the envelope at times but I am very aware of my skill level. I know my limits, not to say things don't happen.
[MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] when we shopping for an enduro for you???

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Dude got extremely lucky.

There was a time I was riding when my front wheel started hopping. I let off the throttle and grabbed control and started on the throttle again. Got wheel hop again but worse and front wheel was going all the way left and right as I was coming up to a guardrail at 70mph head on. I was bracing myself but ended up getting better control. Instead of hitting the guardrail head on, I grinding who knows how far along the guardrail with my knee pinned up against it. I had to push off with my leg to get back on the road. I was able to drive home and access the damage at home and that's when I went into a little shock (hand and legs shaking, adrenaline pumping).

Shortly after that, I stopped riding since my wife (gf at the time) would get terrified of me riding (she lost her close cousin on a bike accident).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info