Lastls1 step in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrous Chevy

Breathe if you're Horny
Jan 10, 2017
America
So i noticed you are throwing around a photo of me on your aviator and have a fake quote in your sig claiming I've said that.

What's up with this???

I mean i really don't appreciate it could you please remove them. Say what you want about me but don't slander. And you are more then welcome to meet up with me to discuss this in person anytime you want.

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] if I've ever asked you for anything please ban me or take care of this slandering on your forum and I'll be out of your hair for ever. We'll, to be honest I'll just dig myself into a cubby hole and not bother anyone on here or the Facebook page and if its one thing i have and I'm known for its my word.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
:gives:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 179

Nitrous Chevy

Breathe if you're Horny
Jan 10, 2017
America
:bowrofl: Slim has turned into a Snowflake... Someone get him a safety pin so he can wear it and go into a safe space....:xzbit:

That's not the case at all. The problem is people want to act one way on the interwebs but are dead scared to meet up in person. And then they lie out their ass as well. I tried getting dipshit dan sloan aka tcg's lastls1 to race all year last year even offered him a full weekend of his choice of 3 different days at a track no excuses. But yet he still had every damn excuse in the book.

At least be original and use a name someone else in the area isn't famous with. Oh and how about that time everyone was calling him last ls cam. Because he sold a cam claiming it was something it wasn't & then when the buyer asked for refund he told the buyer to get fucked.

You really sound like a stand up person Daniel Sloan.

So you willing to back your mouth up in person or what? I know you still live in the will county area.

Its a good thing your sterile ass can't have kids that'd act like you too.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
I was not a member on here before all the name stuff you are referring to... But I do remember you trying to call him out last year for the Glued event in which your car nor his car had no business showing up at to get a race off... Just sayin.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I was not a member on here before all the name stuff you are referring to... But I do remember you trying to call him out last year for the Glued event in which your car nor his car had no business showing up at to get a race off... Just sayin.

He told me "the glued event is one time I'm guaranteed to be at the track." Then proceeded to yell and kick and scream when I told him we had no business being there.

Then he proceeded to not even go to that event. After he said it was a guarantee he would be at the track. Hence why no one takes him seriously and I laugh and let him yell till he wears himself out

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] seriously we are not doing this again with him. Don't care if you ban but please lock. This is ridiculous

We start from the ground up with every single one of his alias names. He's not all together up there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info