Florida New Year's Eve Eve Sunset

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Amy and I are meeting family at this condo tomorrow. My sis in law took a beautiful pic.

15741136_10212565477199744_5336393546717627277_n.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
How much are the condos down there? With a garage?

Depends where you want to buy. Lows start around a couple hundred K for bargain condos on the wrong side of whatever road parallels the water. A place like in the pic may be over a mil. because it's a choice location and has an underground garage. I can find good Siesta Key condos on the water for probably $600K-$700K or a bit less if a bargain shows up. Some people die and their kids just want to dump the place fast so deals turn up occasionally.

A buddy's place is in Siesta Key right across Midnight Pass Rd. from the beach and close to the public beach with its amenities. He has covered parking and cheap boat mooring. It's worth around $400K. The further you get from the water, the lower prices go.

PM me if you (or anyone) have any interest in purchasing down here. I can send the best of what's available to your email.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Depends where you want to buy. Lows start around a couple hundred K for bargain condos on the wrong side of whatever road parallels the water. A place like in the pic may be over a mil. because it's a choice location and has an underground garage. I can find good Siesta Key condos on the water for probably $600K-$700K or a bit less if a bargain shows up. Some people die and their kids just want to dump the place fast so deals turn up occasionally.

A buddy's place is in Siesta Key right across Midnight Pass Rd. from the beach and close to the public beach with its amenities. He has covered parking and cheap boat mooring. It's worth around $400K. The further you get from the water, the lower prices go.

PM me if you (or anyone) have any interest in purchasing down here. I can send the best of what's available to your email.

Thanks for the info. Those prices are a little high for me right now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info