Need Favor - Anyone In Kankakee?

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
A couple days ago, after 23 years of searching for her, I finally located and had a conversation with my birth mother. She gave me my birth father's name but am having a hard time finding anything on him anywhere. I'm wondering if anyone is in the area that wouldn't mind flipping through a yearbook or two at the library to see if the name she gave me is even in there.

I appreciate it more than words.

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
there are a few online resources, but you would need the school and such. the local libraries always have the local yearbooks on hand. you can either go there or have your local library ask for it as a loan. After that you can try ebay for the yearbook and year. they are all over the place.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
there are a few online resources, but you would need the school and such. the local libraries always have the local yearbooks on hand. you can either go there or have your local library ask for it as a loan. After that you can try ebay for the yearbook and year. they are all over the place.

That's why I'm asking if anyone is in the area and can go since it's about a 3500 mile drive for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info