Recommend me a mattress store

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Went mattress shopping over the weekend with the GF...we were in the Lombard area, so hit up Mattress Firm, Carsons Furniture Store, The Dump, and Art Van Furniture...

We were planning a trip to Denver Mattress Company next weekend...but if you guys have another place we should be looking?

We definitely liked Carson's the best as far as buying ease goes...The Mattress Firm didn't really have anything we liked. The Dump has some truly awful reviews. And the sales guys at Art Van were about the smarmiest I've ever come across.

Any other places we should be going?

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Sam's Club or Costco. My parents have one from Sam's and it was a fucking deal. Also another vote for Menards because 11 sale.

Yeah, I have been perusing the Sam's Club site, because the Chase Freedom Card has 5% cash back at club stores this quarter, plus Sam's Club has free box springs, free delivery, and on the higher end mattresses a $400 Sam's Club gift card...which is quite enticing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info