TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Why did the officer flip into a ditch? You'd think a cop transporting a suspect wouldn't be in a high speed chase or whatever he was doing

Sounds like he just took a corner wrong and hit the curb. May have been distracted by the guy kicking the glass right behind his head.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
didn't this cockbag try to light the car on fire though too? from the back seat?

You're right. Looks like he's using his Zippo to try to light the upholstery on fire just before it happens. After seeing that, maybe the cop sees something happening in the back seat and wonders if the guy had a gun hidden? That would be a driving distraction.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Because he's white, we won't see riots or news articles unless they just want to report on the startling video. Three days since this went public and nobody seems to care he was unbelted. I haven't heard any calls for white people to gather anywhere. Maybe Michigan Ave.? If there's going to be looting, I mean...

(just joking FBI and Homeland Security. Don't mean it about riots and looting...)

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Ejecto seat cuz!!

100.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info