dude ragrets new dog immediately.

e008a1c180.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4qd350/i_regret_my_new_dog_immediately/

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
But puppies are so cute! I just imagine this on my carpet, throughout my house...so whenever my wife/daughter asks I say fuck :nope:

Crate train from the get go and it's over in the blink of an eye.... My dogs now ring the bell at the back door anytime they need to go out....

Still nowhere near as convenient as cats, but wouldn't trade them for the world since I got them.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
:rofl:

My dog always rides on a towel. Always.
[–]KamikazeCrowbar 176 points 11 hours ago

Is it a magic towel? When and where did you find the Genie?
[–]hamgar 53 points 11 hours ago
Inside the Cave of Wonders. Where else would you find a magic towel?

[–]KamikazeCrowbar 27 points 11 hours ago

Ah must have only been 5,000 years. Gotta wait the whole 10,000 for a magic rug.

[–]exxhausting 5 points 10 hours ago

a whole new world
:rofl:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Crate train from the get go and it's over in the blink of an eye.... My dogs now ring the bell at the back door anytime they need to go out....

Still nowhere near as convenient as cats, but wouldn't trade them for the world since I got them.

Meh. I'm learning that I would make a better doggie "uncle" than a doggie dad. Get to come over and play with them, but they say seeee yaaaaa at the end of the day. A puppy is just more work than I have the energy for.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Mine are nuts so I hear ya....

It doesn't matter if I've been at work all day, or just went to the store for 10 minutes, when I walk in the door they act like they haven't seen me in a year... Never gets old, but I always think one of them is going to get so excited they'll pass out. HAHA

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info