Someone's old car?

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
They had it parked at the old building outside , in the side used car lot . Then they moved to the new building , and now they park it right on the corner of the intersection .

It does look like zxmustangs old car . From doing a little searching , he traded it in early 2011 , but doesn't say where . Doesn't look to be at Manley .

Somebody recently might have traded it in for something at Manley .

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Yes sir that would be my old car. I drove it to like 16k miles IIRC, and through two winters DD. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS178CZSeII

DSCN2330.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
You daily drove that thing through two winters?:eek3dance: lol Its probably all crusty underneath

I figured it was yours when I saw the powdercoated wheels

It wasnt crusty when I had it. I mainly drove it when it was just cold, no snow. But there was salt on the roads most of the time once the snow dried up. I had a job at the time where I had a company car right when I bought the shelby. I left that job and had to DD the Shelby. Then after a while I loved driving it so much, I never wanted a regular DD. And when it snowed, I just drove my wife's 4x4 exploder to work and she worked from home. It worked out. But I traded the car in for that first 5.0 and have been missing that shelby since. Maybe this is a sign....

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Is the third one calling ya mudda a whore?

Aaaaand three. You completed the trifecta of taking cheap shots at me. Well Im glad we got that out of the way.

Anyhow, That was my "One that got away" car. That I shouldnt have traded in. DDing it always bothered me, but it was a blast to get to drive it every day. I never ate in it or smoked in it or anything. And when I HAD to, I took it to one of those soft touch tunnel washes. Otherwise even in winter, I washed it by hand in the garage to keep the salt to a minimum. So it shouldnt be crusty underneath.

Another thing to note, it had a kurgan tune on it and I traded it in with the programmer. So if it doesnt come with that SCT tuner or the like, I'd be asking about it to whomever is seriously looking at it.

Aside from DDing it, it was well taken care of. I did the eibach prokit and the rear UCA, LCAs and panhard. The tints are 20%. And the car got the 5w50 oil changes at the dealer every season change.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info