Northern lights right now!!!

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Fuck! I wish I had seen this last night :fu:

I posted it in the early afternoon and nobody seemed to notice. Shitty thing is that when I was an hour and a half into my drive, the numbers took a nose dive and everyone was saying it was over, before it was dark out. We decided to keep driving and they completely went back up out of nowhere.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I posted it in the early afternoon and nobody seemed to notice. Shitty thing is that when I was an hour and a half into my drive, the numbers took a nose dive and everyone was saying it was over, before it was dark out. We decided to keep driving and they completely went back up out of nowhere.

I saw your post. I was looking at the kp numbers throughout the rest of the day and saw that they took a dive just after I got home for the evening. It was too cloudy where I live to have been able to see anything regardless. One of these days I will catch this damn thing when I am up in Eagle River! That's a perfect spot to see the Aurora!

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info