Mickey Mouse nuggets fund raiser for a The Italian

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
It appears that Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets in Alaska are being sold at an over inflated price of $21 .

I would like to see TCG raise money to buy these for The Italian .
I will start off by donating $5 .

You can donate $1 or whatever you want in this thread . When we hit $21 I will post my paypal address to gather the money .

The Italian can give me his home address and the direct link to order them and I will purchase them asap .

The Italian will be eating like a baller in no time . :fy:

The Italian can post a picture of himself and his family chowing down on the nuggets after receiving them .

let's do this people . :)

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Hahahaha... while I appreciate it... the part of the state I live in has the nuggz for about $6. The super-inflated prices are out in the villages where the only way to get to them is by plane or by boat. We don't have a highway system that'll take someone to every village.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Hahahaha... while I appreciate it... the part of the state I live in has the nuggz for about $6. The super-inflated prices are out in the villages where the only way to get to them is by plane or by boat. We don't have a highway system that'll take someone to every village.

What does one do for work up in Palmer Alaska. Looks like beautiful place to live. Although I also see there are many houses in 300-500k range. Seems pricey for say what type of job can be had up there.

Wow I would not mind this. Look at dat view.

l1d0ff744-m12xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...hshore-Dr_Palmer_AK_99645_M72280-02884?row=25

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
What does one do for work up in Palmer Alaska. Looks like beautiful place to live. Although I also see there are many houses in 300-500k range. Seems pricey for say what type of job can be had up there.

Wow I would not mind this. Look at dat view.

l1d0ff744-m12xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg

7551 E Southshore Dr, Palmer, AK 99645 - Home For Sale and Real Estate Listing - realtor.com®

This is the view from my garage... behind the trees is a mountain range

10626348_10152848221675890_4277329630356318180_o.jpg

Major industries up here are oil & gas, fishing, government and tourism. I live in Palmer but work in Anchorage which gives me about a 43 mile commute door-to-door every day. There's nothing and I mean NOTHING in Palmer... just a place people live and commute into Anchorage.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
remind me of something youd see on ice road truckers

That's further up north. One of the Carlile bases is in Fairbanks. I stay as far away from Fairbanks as possible. It'd be equivalent to living downtown and going to Coal City to escape for the weekend.

What's suicide rate

Not as high as the murder rate. We've had something like 30 shootings since 01Jan. That's just in Anchorage alone and both fatal and non-fatal

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
That's further up north. One of the Carlile bases is in Fairbanks. I stay as far away from Fairbanks as possible. It'd be equivalent to living downtown and going to Coal City to escape for the weekend

That's funny because my cousin lives in Fairbanks and she loves it. Although she doesn't live in town but on the outskirts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info