Moving back to IL - Need Fence/Patio Installers

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
After seven years of living outside of Chicago and Illinois, I am in the process of moving back here through a promotion. I just purchased a home in Montgomery and it does not have a fence or patio. The wife wants a fence for sure so our one and two year can play in the yard and not run off.

Obviously I am not looking to get something done now, but I am starting to look into what we want for a patio (I am thinking concrete/stamped concrete) and a fence (wood).

Can anyone recommend any good installers out in the Western or Southern burbs? Any feedback is appreciated here.

And please no comments on "why the hell did you move back to this shitty state?" We are moving back here for 1) my promotion; 2) to be near our family; 3) our two year old son was recently diagnosed with an extremely rare neurological disease (1 in 10 million) and there is better care here for him.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Sorry to hear about your son. Hope nothing but the best as I know anything sickness related isn't any fun. I'm waiting for the day (any day now) to hear word on my aunt passing away. She has triple negative breast cancer and is now on Hospice.

To be on topic....I would have said I'd do the concrete for you, but since you're all the way out there, it'd be better to get somebody closer. If you would have even moved in the summer/fall of 2014, I could have done it (we did work over there and in Yorkville).

Pretty soon, I actually might take a class in Acid Staining concrete and might even do my own garage. Just waiting until the house is built and we close.

Good luck with everything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info