Looking for Ideas on what to do with the Audi..

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
I'm looking to do some stuff on my 15' A3 2.0. I already know that I will be doing a tune a little down the road and some tint. But I wanted to see some ideas that would look/be good on my sedan. Any suggestions?

I was maybe thinking of an exhaust (which if I remember from previous audi's is more for sound than performance), wheels, etc.

Thanks,

20140903_150555_1_zpswjq9kw9a.jpg

20140903_150623_zpsznlrtjco.jpg

20140903_153529_1_zpsikhyfsdu.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Tint and lower it to start with. I actually don't hate those wheels. Depending on your tastes I would consider just having those powdercoated. An APR Tune won't void your warranty and they can pair it with a turbo-back exhaust. And I wouldn't worry about drone. The companies that design exhaust systems for new high-end cars wouldn't release a product that made cabin noise unbearable and sacrifice luxury.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
I really like the tint and tune idea. Lowering is a possibility. I'm not really sure if I want to go black with the wheels. I don't think the current wheels would look good in black.

I think maybe doing the emblems black and such would be decent.

Does AMS even do mail order or other shop installed tuning? The reason I really didn't consider them is because they have always been a mitsu/Porsche/Nissan type of shop. Also, I do not live in IL anymore.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info