Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I know this pic has to be old but I cant remember if i ever saw it and even if i did its still :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

e6xKcrG.jpg

At the end of the day tho, hes the one laughing b/c he has a ton of money and is fucking Olivia Munn.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
we should take a TCG Pole, is Aaron gay? I'd like to think no but some of the shit I've read has put me on the fence.

As far as Da Bears, I just read they are keeping the same D in for Sunday's Game.
REALLY? They are on track to give up more points this year than in the last 95. Two back to back 50+ points put up against them WTF. Urlacher is laughing his balls off.
I had to rant

butt hurt Bears fan here. Thanks Alex

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I'm a Bears fan all the way, but I'll always tell a Packers fan that they have one of the greatest QBs to ever play the game.

They have since the early/mid 90's.....

This is what happens when you have a good GM and he drafts a guy who they can have sit behind a hall of famer and LEARN the job. Rodger's first 3 years were learning the offense and how to be a professional.

I think the entire team has 5 players on their roster that came from another team... That's all done by good management.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info