Suicide/Murder in my town yesterday

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I was on my way to work yesterday and saw around 20 flashing lights across the road on Hwy 41 which is the main street through SW Florida. I saw an unmarked squad waiting to pull out into my lane. I was the next to last car through and he pulled out behind me to block my lanes. The other side of 41 was already blocked off by an urban assault vehicle. There were police cruisers, a couple fire trucks and the assault vehicle. I grabbed my phone and snapped some pics as I passed. The cops were staging across the street as I passed.

After I got to work, I was in a meeting and half the staff were late or missing since the detour was twenty minutes to get through. Details started to unfold on the computer. Turns out there's a small trailer park there and shots had been fired. It was now a hostage situation.

A small trailer had a husband, wife, girlfriend and 4 children living in it. Turns out the wife came home and caught the husband and girlfriend having sex in the trailer. She grabbed a gun and shot him and the girlfriend. The husband was killed, the gf was wounded. The police managed to free the gf and the kids and had a standoff with the wife who eventually turned the gun on herself and killed herself.

Another day in Florida. What I don't get is how the husband and gf were having sex in a small trailer with 4 kids around.

Two dead after Charlotte RV park standoff - ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

Friends, neighbors identify woman injured in deadly Port Charlot - ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

1617610_1511506265773144_2697315127527940695_o.jpg

10688133_1511506302439807_2927093488723979706_o.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info