Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
From a quick google search it showed a bunch of backpacks. Is that what you are looking for? I made thread a while back on my search for mine.

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/knives-guns-ammo/140607-looking-military-style-backpack.html

I noticed that brand was made in the U.S.A. which was a huge selling point for me. Never heard of that brand through my research though. I went with the spec ops UAP pack. Dude it is such a nice backpack.

T.H.E. Pack Ultimate Assault Pack | Assault Pack
Your thread actually got me looking for a noncamo bag and ended me with finding the goruck bags

my buddy was gonna buy one. he is obsessed.. im not sure if he pulled the trigger or not.

Ask him and let me know what he thinks, I just want a durable bag that can be dual use between work and travel.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I have LA Police Gears 3-day and operator bags for work and just because I really like backpacks. I doubt the quality is as good as the Goruck bags, but the 3 day cost me $30 and the operator was $45 so I wouldn't expect them to be. I also just bought a Red Oxx bag and they have a lifetime no question warranty and are made in America. The Goruck bags look really nice but I couldn't justify spending the money as it wouldn't fit my needs well enough for the price. The operator is a really nice bag for $45, here's mine loaded with work shit (I took the waist strap off).

a9c29f2336594677932538f78c9833cd.jpg
cd30cfc82988bc0081d021999223559b.jpg

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
Skipped the goruck and found a better bag at a much easy to swallow price.

Drago Gear Atlus Sling Backpack
Atlus Sling

Singe strap, plenty of room, and webbing on the outside.

Pockets are large and quite a few too hold various items. I work in an office setting and have my laptop, various folders and notepads easily in the large pack. Tons of room for chargers and other items I need on my person while at work. Have been using it for over a month and shows minimal wear. Money well spent and I want to get one for a range bag now.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I saw a post for these guys on Facebook the other day. Their ad referred to their bags having "special forces grade materials". Now just what in the fuck kind of shit is that?!? There is no such thing as a higher spec for materials/fabrics that SF uses versus any other unit requiring milspec gear. Because of that obvious fabricated manipulative advertising claim, I will not bother with those idiots. Seems like just the catch phrase to get all of the armchair operators and sickbay commandos in a frenzy to buy their crap.

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
I saw a post for these guys on Facebook the other day. Their ad referred to their bags having "special forces grade materials". Now just what in the fuck kind of shit is that?!? There is no such thing as a higher spec for materials/fabrics that SF uses versus any other unit requiring milspec gear. Because of that obvious fabricated manipulative advertising claim, I will not bother with those idiots. Seems like just the catch phrase to get all of the armchair operators and sickbay commandos in a frenzy to buy their crap.

The goruck bag?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info