Have you done time in jail?

ChicagoSRT8

Regular
Apr 11, 2013
Elgin area
Bored at work. Had the pleasure of visiting Stateville Correctional State Prison for a little bit in Crest Hill. (near joliet/romeoville)
So got to thinking how I would rather "drag my balls across glass for a mile" like someone said in an earlier post, then serve any time in prison.

I realize nobody might admit to it...but we all know someone that might have served.
Ive been to cook county jail and now stateville.

Btw Statesville haunted house is located about a mile from the actual prison.
One if the guards told me they always get young people circleing (sp?) The parking lot looking for the haunted house...lol.:popcorn:

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
I really couldn't imagine myself letting 10+ hell even 2 years waste away in prison, so when in about to do something that could land me in prison i just walk away, not worth it nothing is.

Have served time on probation alot worst case sat at police station for couple hrs till they gave me ride home or i found a ride. Was about to just walk from will county off laraway to archer and 143rd where i lived and got arrested from. They knew i was wasted and just have us ride back.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
So got to thinking how I would rather "drag my balls across glass for a mile" like someone said in an earlier post, then serve any time in prison.

No way, criminals have it made! I mean they get 3 square meals a day! What more could you want?? Jail is like living a dream!

Says half the retards on this site that argue about things like what punishments for crimes should be.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
For some people, jail is an improvement on their living situation.

This is very true, and one of the reasons why crime has skyrocketed in this country over the years. There is no real "punishment" anymore. Some of these monkeys in the city will rape and murder without blinking an eye because they know they will be sent to a prison where they will be living in better conditions than they are brought up in. So where is the incentive or deterrence for them NOT to be complete wastes of life?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info