Mike
gta-v-new-screenshots-next-gen.jpg

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
^ You could fly a helicopter for specific missions and had to wait until later in the game to do it. But I'm talking like a full fledge highjacking of a 747.

It's always the first thing I try out. Steal a car, shoot some bitches, haul ass to the airport, try to figure out how to get into the actual terminal (realize that's a fail) then go around to where the airplanes are parked at the gates, attempt to run into them (more fail). SWAT shows up and puts 34 bullets in me, and then I'll play the game lol.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
It's always the first thing I try out. Steal a car, shoot some bitches, haul ass to the airport, try to figure out how to get into the actual terminal (realize that's a fail) then go around to where the airplanes are parked at the gates, attempt to run into them (more fail). SWAT shows up and puts 34 bullets in me, and then I'll play the game lol.

:rofl:

I'll have to check out this Just Cause 2 game. I'd spend hours in open world mode in the certain NFS and GTA games I had.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I want to be able to back up to a trailer and drive a tractor trailer... I got a PS3 for xmas and played it only handful of time.... Saints Row 3rd got old quick, Dead Island was a bust, and Driver San Francisco was retarded, except for the Delorean and 3rd Gens

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Last gta came out like 5 years ago...

Yeah I wasnt saying they were coming out too often.

Damn, I dont know if Id go that far. COD games come out every year. GTA4 was 2008. :dunno:

I usually dont care for GTA games, but 4 was pretty good. Best story a GTA game has had IMO.

Fair enough, COD is much more annoying if only because of their frequency. GTA gameplay just hasnt changed since 3. Its the same shit over and over again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info