102_1284.jpg

Oops!
102_1280.jpg

102_1281.jpg

All Better!

102_1282.jpg

Getting it done on the Dirt

102_1344.jpg

If Anyone is interested they are racing again Thursday night A the Dirt Track @ RT66 Raceway. tickets are $15 you can get them at the Gate.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Good pics!

I have seen these races in the past at 66 and they are a good time. I like team demolition derby better but these are cool, too.

A friend called me Friday night and asked if I wanted to go with him to the Badlands in Indiana to ride with him in his Rhino. Ended up staying at a party Friday night until 2 and then getting up at 6 to go off roading. He's a hard core off road racer type so the day was exciting to say the least. Never actually rolled over but I'm sore today. 6 hours of air/ground/air/ground makes you feel the harnesses. Had to get up for work this morning and immediately hit the Tylenol. I'm getting old.

It was fun watching some insane guys in jeeps and pick ups try to offroad through the swamps. They beat the crap out of their vehicles.

skyhighsd

auto mofo
Mar 25, 2007
Good pics!

I have seen these races in the past at 66 and they are a good time. I like team demolition derby better but these are cool, too.

A friend called me Friday night and asked if I wanted to go with him to the Badlands in Indiana to ride with him in his Rhino. Ended up staying at a party Friday night until 2 and then getting up at 6 to go off roading. He's a hard core off road racer type so the day was exciting to say the least. Never actually rolled over but I'm sore today. 6 hours of air/ground/air/ground makes you feel the harnesses. Had to get up for work this morning and immediately hit the Tylenol. I'm getting old.

It was fun watching some insane guys in jeeps and pick ups try to offroad through the swamps. They beat the crap out of their vehicles.

That place is a blast, I miss going there in my other truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info