Where to stay in NY?

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Stop in Ohio at I think, Cedar Point where the Roller Coaster Park is, it's awesome and you will have a ball there. It's just before Cleveland on the North side of OHIO. The Canadian side of Niagara Falls is where the fun is, be ready to declare anything you have coming back into the US, in case you're bringing a gun or some protection. FYI Leave the weed in the hotel. Niagara Falls is Fun, do it all if you can.

As far as New York City??? Why in the hell would you go to a place where PEOPLE live like RATS? I spent 3 days there in 87, I ain't going back, they're glad, and they'll tell you so. There's NO ROOM for manners or courtesy, like if you hold a door open....you could literally be there for an hour before you could let go without it hitting someone in the face, THAT'S how many people live there, it's just an ANT HILL! You have to realize manners are gone because any room for another WILL be taken, so it's every man for him or herself.

And PLEASE most of all, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEIR PIZZA SUCKS! THEY HEAR you are from Chicago and right away it's "Oh, you gotta have some of OUR pizza". Oh yeah, a big triangle of CRAP that's what it is.....you'll see. It's so funny, THEY really don't know what we have here, well, neither does the rest of the world, but who's asking.

Get ready for NO SPACE in line anywhere, They are all over you, and if you look like a traveler, you're screwed, and God help you if you call a tow truck,,,,,,,Oh man, head for somewhere else.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Stop in Ohio at I think, Cedar Point where the Roller Coaster Park is, it's awesome and you will have a ball there. It's just before Cleveland on the North side of OHIO. The Canadian side of Niagara Falls is where the fun is, be ready to declare anything you have coming back into the US, in case you're bringing a gun or some protection. FYI Leave the weed in the hotel. Niagara Falls is Fun, do it all if you can.

As far as New York City??? Why in the hell would you go to a place where PEOPLE live like RATS? I spent 3 days there in 87, I ain't going back, they're glad, and they'll tell you so. There's NO ROOM for manners or courtesy, like if you hold a door open....you could literally be there for an hour before you could let go without it hitting someone in the face, THAT'S how many people live there, it's just an ANT HILL! You have to realize manners are gone because any room for another WILL be taken, so it's every man for him or herself.

And PLEASE most of all, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEIR PIZZA SUCKS! THEY HEAR you are from Chicago and right away it's "Oh, you gotta have some of OUR pizza". Oh yeah, a big triangle of CRAP that's what it is.....you'll see. It's so funny, THEY really don't know what we have here, well, neither does the rest of the world, but who's asking.

Get ready for NO SPACE in line anywhere, They are all over you, and if you look like a traveler, you're screwed, and God help you if you call a tow truck,,,,,,,Oh man, head for somewhere else.

I love you, man !:alcoholic:hail:

Hit it on the head. All of it. NYC = Biggest shithole the other side of Detroit.

Haven't been there in two weeks and every time I go I cringe. I CAN survive there just fine, question is - Who'd WANT to?:dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info