KJ & 1quick sittin in a treee

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I just want to go another 5 mph at the half mile... that'd be cool. And I think it is attainable knowing what i know now from last year.

last year I wanted 135... went 138.5, I think 142-143 would be cool this year... 145 would be awesome. we'll see.

Idk what fuel you were on but considering how fast smugs car went if you can turn up the boost i could see you top 140

I grew that exhaust/boost/whatever leak durin the day though and no matter what i did, i couldn't build boost at the line, nor could I turn my boost up at all... so i hope i figure that out and am okay.

Bring it down before the 1/2 this year, I'll help you get it ready, do you tune it your self? I'd like to see it run deep 140's you could baby it off the line to keep the trans happy and give it hell once you hit second gear

once most of the salt is gone, I'm on my way.

I'd love to get some help- the exhaust/boost leak would be easy enough for me to find, just haven't had the time or drive to do it lately.

I have adjusted the tune in the past myself some, [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] used to help me though too before.

If it stays on a street tire I don't see it breaking anything in your trans. Put some 110 in her and keep cranking the boost after every pass.

...till you oil down the track :mamoru:

You could add a lot of power with some race gas, the trans is going to brake eventually might as well do it at the half mile lol

I think we should break this portion of in here instead of [MENTION=11400]jdredd[/MENTION]'s thread

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
damn-yall-niggas-gay.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
How much boost you run now, you could run a lot more than 17psi on 110

before the 1/2 mile last week I was running around on the street at 15psi... then I grew that exhaust leak and couldn't get more than 13-13.5ish.

After every pass I made after the first 2 i think at the half mile, i cranked the knob a half turn :rofl:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
before the 1/2 mile last week I was running around on the street at 15psi... then I grew that exhaust leak and couldn't get more than 13-13.5ish.

After every pass I made after the first 2 i think at the half mile, i cranked the knob a half turn :rofl:

If you run 110 I'd set it up around 20 and take it easy in first gear, I would think that should be able to get you 145+ I mean that would add probably 100-150hp I don't see why you couldn't gain 10mph in the 1/2 mile

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info