My grocery hauler - BMW content (Kind of sleeperish)

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
All this BMW talk lately influenced me to post about my grocery hauler. I purchased this 2008 BMW 535XI with 140k on the odo about 5 months ago. I think it has been in my possession less then 3 weeks out of that time . Well I finally got it back from P&L Motorsports(Thanks Ty!) last Friday. And I have to say this thing is a screamer. I am pretty happy with the results from this AWD heavy ass pig. Has a enjoyable amount of torque to pull its own weight. I have pretty much replaced everything these BMW require when they reach the 100k mark. All this work and Ill probably end up selling it. :jg:

Minor Upgrades
7" VRSF Intercooler
VRSF downpipe
ECS Reman front and rear turbos
Aquamist METH Kit (wired to windshield washer resevoir)
Evolution Racewerks Diverter Valve Charge Pipe
TIAL Q Blow Off Valve
Oil Catch Can
COBB Accessport V3

Mainteance
Rear Main Seal
Oil Pan gasket
Valve cover gaskets
Flex plate
walnut blasting intake valves
Oil pipe O-ring
Water Pipe O-ring
Oil Feed O-ring
New Flex Plate
Bosch OEM plugs

WsOpWs6.jpg

Tons of TQ on the METH map

7BKTJzy.png

thMKdoV.jpg

2NSHdny.jpg

tnUEz0t.jpg

SYLCqAu.jpg

WwLctMH.jpg

If I could only build up boost brake torquing/boosting this would easily go sub 4's. Still learning to launch it. Stupid Autos!

CtnPxeE.jpg

Its so quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angrys00ls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlVYM9DA5MI

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I can't believe you actually did maintenance on it. Nobody does that! The N54 is like the Grand Prix of the BMW community: People buy them with 90,000 miles and just slap on a tune.

I'm not sure how to feel about someone actually doing things the right way. It's not a feeling I've experienced before. I must meditate.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I wonder if I can get the wife to drive this. lol

Trade for turbo bonne + cash?

Yup Yup. Im always open for trades. Shoot me a PM :pedobear: By the way this car drives very smooth like most BMWs. My wife actually enjoys driving it. Pretty sharp looking as well. But I do love my wagons and hatchbacks so I am biased.

Thread Info