Insane weather!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I'm on vacation in Wisconsin and the weather is recockulous HERE, so i know it must be awesome in IL... I demand a cruise be taken and pictures get posted as the cruise happens.

So here's the idea... Someone take lead and decide where the cruise will be. I want to live this cruise vicariously through folks pictures, so everyone on the cruise should snap pics on your phone and post them up!

Anyone in? :run:

Get out there and drive people!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I move away and Chicago turns into sunland. I'd be jealous except the SunCoast of Florida is ALWAYS in the 80s or 90s and it's called the SUNcoast for a reason.

Guys, this is the first of many posts about how Florida > Illinois. You saw it here!

Mook, I'm assuming you are taking 24 to 75? If so, watch out going through the mountains in Tennessee. If you hit them while it's dark and foggy it can be an adventure. When the speed limit suddenly drops to 55, believe it. If it's dark/rainy/foggy, as it usually is, I follow a truck through the mountains so I can use his headlights.

jprophecy

Regular
Jan 9, 2012
I move away and Chicago turns into sunland. I'd be jealous except the SunCoast of Florida is ALWAYS in the 80s or 90s and it's called the SUNcoast for a reason.

Guys, this is the first of many posts about how Florida > Illinois. You saw it here!

Mook, I'm assuming you are taking 24 to 75? If so, watch out going through the mountains in Tennessee. If you hit them while it's dark and foggy it can be an adventure. When the speed limit suddenly drops to 55, believe it. If it's dark/rainy/foggy, as it usually is, I follow a truck through the mountains so I can use his headlights.

You say that now until you start experiencing those hurricanes!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thread Info