North Suburbs Cars and Coffee - Lincolnshire - Liquid Fusion!

Hello All, this is my first post so cut me a little slack on the format. Anyways, I'm here to spread the word on an event I've started in the beginning of this year and hoping for it to grow more and more! It's a Cars and Coffee at Liquid Fusion in Linconshire. It's always on a Sunday from 9 to when the last car leaves, which is usually around noon. Our turnouts have been unreal and the event is growing.

The main thing is we try to plan the events on days where the weather forecast looks good and there's no other big events. So it's all by ear and is announced first on our Facebook page (North Suburbs Cars and Coffee) so go give that a like to stay updated.

Any questions please feel free to email me or even reply here! These are some pictures from our past events brought to you by [MENTION=905]Kyle[/MENTION]zwickerphotography and [MENTION=2368]Ray[/MENTION]rayz98 on Instagram.

We have permission from Liquid Fusion to be there and we haven't had a problem with any law enforcement yet! (Knock on wood) It's a super laid back event that brings out some awesome cars. The standard car meet rules apply.

Our next event is this Sunday (9/10) at Liquid Fusion Lincolnshire ( 275 Parkway Dr, Lincolnshire, IL 60069 ) and it starts at 9am!

Facebook Event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/507116972976133/

We hope to see you all!

2vt1wza.jpg

2qasq4h.jpg

3531evm.jpg

2mgjq5t.jpg

aufivb.jpg

30m3l9f.jpg

igav5i.jpg

jfufky.jpg

2wlsg09.jpg

Thread Info