NMRA Bowling Green KY - Oct 1-4

PJx5x

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2005
Villa Park
Is anyone else heading down to the NMRA finals in Bowling Green this year?
[MENTION=5261]Shane97Cobra[/MENTION] and I are heading down Wednesday night to run the notch in Renegade, a heads up small tire 7 second 1/4 mile class.

We saw a few old CSVT members down there last year, and I thought [MENTION=11497]Logan@THM[/MENTION] moved down there too. Post up if youll be down there and we can have some beers in the pits. Hopefully I remember to post some updates in this thread as well throughout the weekend.

PJx5x

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2005
Villa Park
84908fc5a7bb9b37276a5b0dec7dac3f.jpg

We're here!

If the rain stays away, knock on wood... The air is great. Might be able to get this bitch into the 7.60s?!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Bowling Green is a great venue to visit. Last time I was there, I had a large camera around my neck and followed some "real" photographers to the start line. Got some great pics.

Also got to see a parking lot swap of an '03 Cobra halfshaft. One of the first Cobras in the 9s was running that week. :bigthumb:

Well worth the trip if you guys can make it.

PJx5x

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2005
Villa Park
Bowling Green is a great venue to visit. Last time I was there, I had a large camera around my neck and followed some "real" photographers to the start line. Got some great pics.

Also got to see a parking lot swap of an '03 Cobra halfshaft. One of the first Cobras in the 9s was running that week. :bigthumb:

Well worth the trip if you guys can make it.

This track and venue are awesome. And it's the season finals with lots of parties. Can't turn it down

I will be there along with [MENTION=6593]blck10th[/MENTION]. Larry is supposed to come down, but haven't gotten a final confirmation from him. Carl was gonna go too, but is going to a college football game.

I let Jimmy know where we are pitted. Carl and Beth came down last year, would be good to see them again

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
This track and venue are awesome. And it's the season finals with lots of parties. Can't turn it down

I let Jimmy know where we are pitted. Carl and Beth came down last year, would be good to see them again

Cool. We will stop by and say hi. Good luck!

This venue is awesome! I went to LS fest a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised at how cool the track is there. Lots of cool things can be done there.

Thread Info