Private paintball game for my B-day

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I'm hosting a private paintball game for my birthday on Saturday April 12th at CPX sports in Joliet. Extending the invitation to some TCG people, as I could use some more guests to make better teams.

Last year we had 17 people attend and it was a ton of fun. A large number of friends are busy with weddings this spring and i've only gotten 10 "for sure" and a handful of "maybe"commitments. Trying to fill the ranks up to 20-25 people, going to cut it off when i feel there is enough.

I sent out invites to everyone on TCG that I'm friends with on Facebook this morning. [MENTION=166]Jizzums[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] and @%1; are some familiar TCG faces who are already attending.

If you have an interest in attending, add me on Facebook. My full name is Jared Gudaitis. I'm friends with probably 100 people from here, shouldn't be difficult to find. I'll be posting any updates and keeping track of invites there.

Cost: $55/person. This includes rental of a paintball gun, high pressure air tank (with free fills), a mask and 500 paintballs per person. We typically run out of paint about 3/4 through the day and end up buying a few more cases. figure another $10 per person for a total cost of $65ish

You are welcome to bring your own equipment, we are not pros though. Everyone used the rental gear last year without issue. Most of us have played probably fewer than 10 games and are inexperienced. It's just a good time to shit talk and shoot each other.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I would like to attend. My first time paintballing was last month for my surprise bday party. Now I'm hooked, but all my friends are broke asses and no one wants to make it a casual thing. Count me as tentative cause the week after is my closing date on the house and ya never know what can happen in weeks prior..

I have a great gun but need to get my tank certed. But they will allow anyone to use their own guns and just use their supplied rental tank.

I don't have Facebook though, sorry

Thread Info