đź‘‹ INTRO new guy here

MEATeorite

Addict
Apr 10, 2016
Plano IL
Hi guys,

can probably tell with my username I am BBQ aficionado. I'll be in Westmont's red, white, and BBQ amateurs this year. I do a lot of that and homebrewing beer.

cars i own:

[/ATTACH]

1988 Fiero GT with 327 V8 (currently for sale)
tons of work went into this. If I had to guess I've put over 140 hours in on this swap.

[/ATTACH]

2013 F150 STX 5.0 coyote. stock aside from Borla exhaust

Attachments

• fiero1.JPG
    fiero1.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 91
  • fiero2.JPG
    fiero2.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 78
  • truck1.JPG
    truck1.JPG
    219.6 KB · Views: 80
  • truck2.JPG
    truck2.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 79

MEATeorite

Addict
Apr 10, 2016
Plano IL
Excellent :bigthumb: Any favorite BBQ establishments in the Westmont area?

you know, I've been pretty underwhelmed by what I've had here in the suburbs, but always willing to try a place. I normally do it myself, or do Lillies Q in Bucktown or Chicago Q on the Goldcoast is probably the best meal I've ever had.

Chicago Q's St. Louis cut spares are to die for. Lee Ann Whippen wins national titles, and I can't recommend this place enough. Spendy though.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
you know, I've been pretty underwhelmed by what I've had here in the suburbs, but always willing to try a place. I normally do it myself, or do Lillies Q in Bucktown or Chicago Q on the Goldcoast is probably the best meal I've ever had.

Chicago Q's St. Louis cut spares are to die for. Lee Ann Whippen wins national titles, and I can't recommend this place enough. Spendy though.

Lillies Q is one of my favs. Love their style. Give Sharko's in Naperville on 59 a try. One of the closest things around to Texas BBQ. They have the smokers in the back running pretty much 24/7.

Thread Info