Smart Thermostat guys step in

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
So have had my ecobee for a few months now and it works well, but a few questions maybe you guys can clear up for me

Why when my heat or air turn off it does it twice. The air will shut off, then turn back on for a few seconds then go off for good. Happens every time. Anyone else have or notice this?

Also on the auto mode you select your range of temperature. I try to set mine 66 & 70 but it will always change it to something like 64 & 71. It never stays exactly as I set it. Does it need to have a wider range than I prefer?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Does the ecobee have a programmable daily/weekly schedule program? I know my old thermostat had something like that. 4 daily settings for each day of the week. If I wanted it at a certain temp on a Sunday morning, then I set it that way. Sunday noon has a different temp, Sunday late afternoon/early evening is a different temp, and then evening/night is a different temp. It's like that for each day of the week. I could also set each daily setting (morning, noon, eveving, ect) to whatever hour I want.

Check to see if your thermostat has something like that. As for turning on twice then off.....not sure on that one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info