The Mist (tv show)

Mebot

Regular
Jun 16, 2015
Although the trailer seems to be more mystical / religious.. Like I would be fine if they explored the human dimension like in the film but continued on with the Survivors

***SPOILERS****

the ending in the novel leaves it open to interpretation. Do they make it to Hartford? Or did the mist cover the entire eastern seaboard. Like I think it would be cool to explore that and see if David, Mrs Reppler and company makes it out

Mebot

Regular
Jun 16, 2015
The ending of the movie is what made it. A TV doesn't have a de facto ending, so I don't see this being done well.
This.

I know a lot of people didn't like the ending of the film. At first I was one of those people because I liked the novella so much that I thought it was a slap in the face...

But honestly the way the movie ended was so poignant that if the movie ended like it does in the novel, people would be even more pissed because it's so ambiguous. In the movie put yourself in David's shoes and if it looked there was no other way out of the mist and the only solution was death... I mean it's brutally moving and epic. Another reason why watching it in B&W to offset the stark contrast of the character's decision. It's powerful

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info