Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
A mazda powered Lambo?

Meh.

A 4 rotor Lambo? This I like!

deadspin-quote-carrot-aligned-w-bgr-2

Derwin said that the racer’s engine has a semi-peripheral intake system, which should give the car at least 600 horsepower. Derwin outsources the eccentric shafts in New Zealand, which is basically the rotary nirvana of the world, but the rest of the engine will be custom-built in the house.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
The little factoids make me lol. "In fact rotary vs piston, piston engine size is doubled!" "Rotaries are desired because of small size and high output!"

ceramicpowerseals.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
The little factoids make me lol. "In fact rotary vs piston, piston engine size is doubled!" "Rotaries are desired because of small size and high output!"

ceramicpowerseals.jpg

I have always loved that picture.

But it is kind of true. A Rotary engine does have 1 power stroke for each revolution of the engine. Just tends to be crap on fuel, and yep, those apex seals.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
the comments :rofl:

Derwin employee 1: How can we make a decade-old Italian supercar less reliable?

Derwin employee 2: Put a rotary engine in it?

Derwin employee 1: No like, super unreliable.

Derwin employee 2: *snorts coke off RX-8 fender* PUT FOUR ROTORS IN THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Derwin employee 1: *bumps coke off hand* OH FUCK YES FOUR ROTORS GOD TAKE ME NOW!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info