TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
used-2011-porsche-panamera-4drhatchback4-9217-15652320-6-640.jpg

Murdered out one in the background .

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
If it's outside, I will go take pictures tomorrow. That is my usual Sunday morning routine. Wash the wifes car, fill it up, go look at cars I want but can't afford.

That would be awesome.

I'm in a minority but I like these...but that exterior / interior combo, Mike please no.

Also, I am of no help.

Burmester sound system though, super loaded and cheap. Someone just rented my car for the next couple days. I need to come up with another car to rent so I can always have something available.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
No turbo no care.

I looked at a Panamera 4S, even drove one. But it was over 5 years old and I think it had 70-80k miles on it. And it was about the same price as the Focus RS. I just didn't want to deal with the maintenance. But I did love the car.

Would own a Panamera as long as it had the v8 and possibly AWD.

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
Sorry Mike, they had that vehicle put away in the garage. If you are serious about it, I can check it out next Friday for you. I am traveling today through Wednesday and have conferences on Thursday night.

That particular dealer does not have the best reputation. It is a dirty place. I could barely see in the garage windows to see the Porsche.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info