Anyone know someone with a shop/garage in the Springfield area?

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
I have a blown tire and no lugnut lock key to change the spare. Roadside assistance has been here and they don't have a universal lugnut removal tool, so now I'm waiting for a tow truck. What I'd like to do is find someone I might be able to contact that can confirm they have the tool so I don't have to tow it twice if I don't guess the right shop. Anyone know someone who owns or works at a garage in this area? Thanks!

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
sorry, just now saw this post [MENTION=1219]Gypsy[/MENTION]! i don't know if you are still in town, but i am only 30 minutes away and am more than willing to come lend a hand. i have plethora of sockets and BFH's. or i can make a few phones calls tomorrow and see if i can find someone with a universal. I'll pm you my phone number, feel free to call or text if you are still here and still need help, ill make myself available any time if needed.

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
sorry, just now saw this post [MENTION=1219]Gypsy[/MENTION]! i don't know if you are still in town, but i am only 30 minutes away and am more than willing to come lend a hand. i have plethora of sockets and BFH's. or i can make a few phones calls tomorrow and see if i can find someone with a universal. I'll pm you my phone number, feel free to call or text if you are still here and still need help, ill make myself available any time if needed.

Thank you so much for that offer! I ended up towing it to a Neal's Tire Shop, who says they can do it today (thank God, it was a total gamble) for only $10, which is a shock but I'm not complaining. After paying for roadside, a tow truck and a hotel room, $10 is right up my alley. But thank you again for the offer, that's really cool of you.

And that is why I hate wheel locks and will never use them. They are more of a PITA than anything and anyone that really wants your wheels will know how to get them off.

I AGREE! =)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info