6th Gen Camaro 1LE First Look

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
First Look: 2017 1LE Camaro

005-2017-camaro-1le-track-pack-mustang-killer.jpg

Also available in V6

In our development tests, the V-6 Camaro 1LE delivers lap times comparable with the previous-gen V-8 model. The 2016 Camaro SS 1LE sets the new benchmark for the segment, lapping the Big Willow track at Willow Springs three seconds faster than the standard Camaro SS.”

“With a curb weight under 3,500 pounds, excellent front-to-rear weight balance and the precision of the FE3 suspension, the Camaro LT 1LE offers unmatched capability in its class,” said Oppenheiser. “As a result, it offers incredible performance for Camaro V-6 customers.”

001-2017-camaro-1le-track-pack-green-ss.jpg

003-2017-camaro-1le-track-pack-green-v6.jpg

The 2017 Camaro SS 1LE introduces the new FE4 suspension to the Gen Six Camaro – a performance-oriented chassis system with specific tuning for the Magnetic Ride dampers, springs and stabilizer bars. Additional highlights include:

• 6.2L LT1 V-8 rated at 455 horsepower, and six-speed manual transmission (automatic transmission not available)
• Magnetic Ride Control
• Segment-exclusive electronic limited-slip differential with 3.73 ratio
• Unique forged aluminum wheels with 285/30ZR20 front tires and 305/30ZR20 rear tires
• Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar tires with a compound and construction developed exclusively for the Camaro – offering exceptional grip on the track
• Brembo brakes with new six-piston monobloc front red calipers – featuring the 1LE logo – and two-piece rotors. Measuring 14.6 inches (370mm) in diameter, the front rotors are 7 percent larger than Camaro SS
• Track-cooling package, with engine oil, differential and transmission coolers
• Suede steering wheel with shorter-throw shifter
• Dual mode exhaust system
• Recaro front seats with aggressive bolsters optimized for shifting and
steering comfort
• Satin black hood, front mirrors and unique three-piece rear spoiler
• Satin Graphite front splitter and rear diffuser
• Available PDR video/data recording system

002-2017-camaro-1le-track-pack-black-1lt.jpg

006-2017-camaro-1le-track-pack-rear.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Such conflicting feelings. Fucking love the look of the new Camaro but it's still GM.

Pretty much where I'm at with it... Swinging HARD off this car, but, then I just think of interior rattles and hollow feeling everything I've all but forgotten in my Furd.

With that being said, I'd get a Camaro before a new Mustang.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info